- All Rates are for a family of 4
- Unserviced Site...................$38.00
- 30 Amp Electric & Water.....$48.00
- 50 Amp Electric & Water.....$51.00
- Extra Person.......................$5.00
- Prices above in CDN funds do not include 15% Sales tax
- Fee to dump grey and black tanks if not staying at RayPort (free if currently registered) ...... $20.00
Stay 6 nights and receive the 7th night free!
Inquire about special off season (shoulder season) rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 21st thru June 10th, 2023 - - - Stay 5 nights and receive the next 2 nights free! (Mention at time of booking)
September 10th thru October 5th - - - Stay 5 nights and receive the next 2 nights free! (Mention at time of booking)
- 30 Amp.......................$2495.00 (new incoming seasonals only)
- 50 Amp.......................$2695.00 (new incoming seasonals only)
- 30 Amp River Sites.....$5995.00
- Prices shown above do not include 15% sales tax
- Due to extremely high demand for those seeking sites, seasonal site supply is very low...contact us for availability email@example.com
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Check In Time: Any time after 1pm
- Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
- Inquire at office about "Early Check In"
- Fee for "Late Check Out"...(inquire at office if possible)
- Quiet Time 11pm every night...(you can still sit out and enjoy your campfire, music & conversation but at a very low level that doesn't disturb your neighbours)
- All Rates Include a Family of 4 (2 Adults/2 Children)
- All Holiday Weekend Reservations must be made for 3 night stay
- Specific campsites may be reserved, however we reserve the right to change it to one of equal value.
- RayPort is a privately owned family-oriented campground that has rules and regulations.
- RayPort Rules and Regulations are available in handout form on the brochure table in the office. All campers and visitors are expected to adhere to those rules and regulations and be respectful of others at all times. All parties entering the campground are subject to any applicable fees, rules and regulations.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and/or evict anyone from the campground at their discretion.
- RayPort Management also reserves the right to adapt or modify campground rules at any time.