RayPort Campground, Martin's River, Nova Scotia...just minutes away from the famous three churches in picturesque Mahone Bay.
Travel 15 minutes southwest of us and visit the beautiful historic town of Lunenburg.
Halifax, Peggys Cove, or the Annapolis Valley, only about an hour away.
Closest Campground and RV Park to Oak Island!
On Nova Scotia's South Shore, choose RayPort...your most central vacation destination!
- 90 Serviced Sites (electric, water, 30amp, 50amp max)
- BIG RIG Friendly
- 5 Unserviced Sites
- Honey Wagon Service - (we pump your grey and black tanks...you touch nothing...inquire at office to get on pump out list) This is great for larger rigs that may find it hard to navigate the dump station or for stays longer than a few days.
- Dump Station...free to registered campers - *($20.00 fee to non-campers to dump your grey and black tanks, includes fill up of government inspected potable water)
- Clean Washrooms
- Flush Toilets
- Free Hot Showers - for registered guests
- Filtered, Crystal Clear Government Inspected Drinking Water At Every RV Campsite
- USB Charging Stations For Cell Phones In Laundry Room and in the Office
- High Definition HD Cable TV ($) (TV Box required available at office. Email us to reserve one before your confirmed stay) Click for pricing
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) - Throughout Entire Campground - Available At Your Campsite
- Camp Store
- Games Room - Pool Table - Pinball - Video Games - USB Charging Station
- Coin Operated Laundry with 2 washers and 3 dryers
- Book exchange inside laundry room - take a book, leave a book!
- Firewood (dry hardwood)
- 20' x 40' Concrete Swimming Pool
- Tubing in river (depending on water lever - bring your own tube or purchase from our store)
- Theme Weekends
- Washer Toss Tournaments
- Pet Friendly...we do not ban breeds... (Pets to be kept on leash at all times and barking kept to a minimum)
- Walking & Biking Multi-Use Trails - Rum Runners Trail
SAVE 10% OFF YOUR STAY AT RAYPORT WITH GOOD SAM CLUB TONIGHT!