RayPort Campground, Martin's River, Nova Scotia...just minutes away from the famous three churches in picturesque Mahone Bay.
Travel 15 minutes southwest of us and visit the beautiful historic town of Lunenburg.
Halifax, Peggys Cove, or the Annapolis Valley, only about an hour away.
Closest Campground and RV Park to Oak Island!
On Nova Scotia's South Shore, choose RayPort...your most central vacation destination!
- 90 Serviced Sites (electric, water, 30amp, 50amp max)
- BIG RIG Friendly
- 5 Unserviced Sites
- Honey Wagon Service - (we pump your grey and black tanks...you touch nothing)
- Dump Station
- Clean Washrooms
- Flush Toilets
- Free Hot Showers
- Filtered, Crystal Clear Government Inspected Drinking Water At Every RV Campsite
- USB Charging Stations For Cell Phones In Office and Games Room
- High Definition HD Cable TV ($)
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) - Throughout Entire Campground - Available At Your Campsite
- Camp Store
- Games Room - Pool Table - Pinball - Video Games - USB Charging Station
- Coin Laundry
- Firewood (dry hardwood)
- 20' x 40' Concrete Swimming Pool
- Theme Weekends
- Washer Toss Tournaments
- Pet Friendly...we do not ban breeds... (Pets to be kept on leash at all times and barking kept to a minimum)